What is Water Reuse Europe?
We are a not-for-profit association which supports, assists and represents its members while promoting the water reuse sector as an effective option for sustainable and resilient water management.
To provide a collective identity for the European water reuse sector and promote an innovative and dynamic industry. Our members are commercial and public organisations from across Europe who operate in the water reuse sector.
To stimulate the growth and competitiveness of the European water reuse sector by:
- Raising public awareness and understanding of water reuse practices;
- Facilitating the sharing of knowledge, good practices, techniques, research and experiences on waterreuse amongst public and private entities involved in water reuse;
- Promoting European products, services and expertise in water reuse to communities around the world;
- Supporting European companies, and particularly small and medium-sized enterprises, in their efforts tocommercialise safe and innovative water reuse solutions;
- Promoting research and innovation on water reuse.
Through our online portal and outreach activities, we offer a range of services for our members who are involved in the design, operation and maintenance of water reuse schemes as well as their regulation and governance, including:
- Access to our online members area for all employees of your company featuring our full database of reuse schemes, a list of showcase schemes, a members’ directory, a directory of European research projects, a searchable database of research papers and a repository of documents & presentations given at our events;
- News on the latest developments in the European and global reuse markets;
Opportunities to expand your professional network within the water reuse and associated sectors;
- Opportunities to promote new technologies, schemes and other company news on our online portals and through our quarterly newsletter;
- Priority and discounted registration for WRE conferences, seminars and specialist workshops;
- Notification of conferences, seminars, workshops, exhibitions, and training opportunities on water reuse organised by WRE and other bodies;
- Promotion of your water reuse events;
Opportunities to raise your corporate profile in the global reuse market.
Overall your company benefits from an increased visibility of its services and products to other water reuse stakeholders and effective channels to communicate with stakeholders and potential collaborators.