- This event has passed.
Training event by Ecofilae – “Wastewater reuse: multipurpose and irrigation”
20th March 2018 - 22nd March 2018
Water restrictions in summer? Complicated regulation? Wastewater: resource or waste?
It is now possible to add value to territories safely from treated wastewater. In France, treated wastewater can be used for irrigating green spaces, golf courses and crops, and soon for street cleaning and aquifer recharge.
By understanding water reuse in the context of the circular economy, you will be able to tackle complex situations and respond to future territorial challenges, while becoming autonomous in the management of water reuse projects.
The objectives of this event are:
- To aid your understanding of the challenges associated with wastewater reuse and the latest developments in both France and abroad;
- To provide the necessary knowledge to enable you to characterize water sources, identify potential uses, risks and associated benefits;
- To inform you about the French and European legislation on water reuse;
- To teach you how to set up and lead a wastewater reuse project autonomously
Who should attend?
- Farmers and irrigation professionals
- Wastewater treatment plant managers
- Golf courses managers
- Engineers and technicians from local authorities (water and sanitation, green areas)
Registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For training sessions in English, please contact Ecofilae at: email@example.com