Skip to content
- “One Planet Too Many People?” Report of the Institute of Mechanical Engineer (IME)
- European Environment Agency (EEA), 2017. Electronic report of the European Environment Agency on the Use of Freshwater
- EEA (2016). The Problems of Water Stress. EEA (2012) Towards efficient use of water resources in Europe.
- EEA 2009. Water resources across Europe — confronting water scarcity and drought. Report No 2/2009, European Environment Agency, Copenhagen, 55p.
- Hochstrat, R., Wintgens, T., Melin, T. and Jeffrey, P. (2006) Assessing the European wastewater reclamation and reuse potential — a scenario analysis, Desalination, 188, 1–8.
- Ryan, S. (2016). World Water – Water Reuse & Desalination magazine Spring 2016 – Europe moves forward on water reuse
- Desalination and Water Reuse: Scarcity Solutions for cities & industry. Global Water Intelligence Market Report 2017.
- Bixio, D., Thoeye, C., De Koning, J., Joksimovic, D.b, Savic, D.c, Wintgens, T. and Melin, T. (2006) Wastewater reuse in Europe. Desalination, 187(1-3), pp. 89-101.
- Water Exploitation Index (WEI) – Eurostat database 2017