Please complete the form below to submit your entry to our Water Reuse Europe Innovation Prize 2023
Entries must be submitted by 11 SEPT 2023 | Midnight (BST).
All entries must be submitted online and include:
- The name of the applying company/institution, location and applicant details;
- An entry title;
- Background: provide background information about the initiative, explaining drivers for development and implementation, objectives, principles and financing (400 words max);
- Collaboration: provide information on partnership/collaborations developed to bring the initiative to fruition (200 words);
- Innovation: provide evidence of novelty and innovation of your initiative (200 words);
- Impact: shortly describe the impact of your initiative towards a more sustainable water supply, including impact on water efficiency, impact on end-users (200 words);
- Benefits: please provide information on the financial, environmental and societal benefits of your initiative (200 words);
- Tell us what would winning our innovation prize mean for your initiative / institution? (100 words max);
- Supporting information: additional information such as illustrations are welcome and can be attached to the entry form.
Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from our secretariat about the eligibility of your initiative for our 2023 Innovation Prize within 5 working days.